Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
Why Our Laser Is The Safest, Most Effective Laser On The Market
There are 3 particular advantages that set our laser treatments apart from those offered elsewhere in Chicago. Watch the short videos below to learn more about what makes the laser at Vittori Foot & Ankle Specialist so extraordinary.
What Is It We Are Trying To Accomplish With the Laser?
1st Advantage To Our Podiatry Laser: The Perfect Wavelength
2nd Advantage To Our Podiatry Laser: The Cleanest Beam Profile
3rd Advantage To Our Podiatry Laser: The Most Effective Pulse Width
Give us a call today at 708-301-4443, or send us a quick note from our Contact Us page. We look forward to helping you!
- Avoid shoes that have seams over areas of pain, such as a bunion.
- Avoid shoes with heavy rubber soles that curl over the top of the toe area (such as seen on some running shoes), because they can catch on carpets and cause an accidental fall.
- Flat shoes (with a heel height of one inch or less) are the healthiest shoes for your feet. If you must wear a high heel, keep to a heel height of two inches or less, limit their wear to three hours at a time, and take them off coming to and from an activity.
- Laced, rather than slip-on shoes, provide a more secure fit and can better accommodate insoles, orthotic devices, and braces.
- Look for soles that are shock absorbing and skid resistant, such as rubber, rather than smooth leather.
- Shoes should be made of a soft material that has some give.